Wellsite Operations Supervisor – Acid Frac and Related Well Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Wellsite Operations Supervisor – Acid Frac and Related Well Services
Employment Type: Contract
Salary: all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE.
• Manage all operations in a manner that ensures the well services and intervention programmes are carried out in safe and cost effective manner, ensuring the health and safety of all personnel, the protection of the environment and company’s business objectives are met.
• Investigate, follow up and close out all incidents relating to rig site personnel, equipment, and procedures.
• Assist in HSE field audits, investigations, or initiatives.
• Ensure all required equipment and tools are available at the wellsite or is available for call out.
• Champion performance and continuous improvement efforts to ensure delivery of well program objectives.
• Prepare a 7 and 14 day ‘Lookahead’ for logistics and personnel planning based on the current operations and upcoming operation.
• Review and recommend optimization of well intervention programs/procedures.
• Review and approve Integrated Service contractor’s detailed and precise Work Instructions based on the well program or ongoing activities.
• Ensure that all contractor and service company documentation for each of the Well Services being employed such as slickline, wireline, perforating, explosives, coiled tubing, HP pumping, acid frac services, well flowback and clean-up services, well effluent and waste management are checked and verified as correct and conform to industry standards.
• Manage rig site operations to deliver best in class program objectives.
• Ensure that all safety drills and/or exercises are carried out as per the operational/HSE plan
• Open to native English nationals
• Male, 50 years old and above
• At least 15 years of experience in Well Services, Intervention and operations, of which 8 years shall have been in a Wellsite Supervisory role
• Current IWCF Certified, Level 4 as a minimum (Well Services IWCF preferred)
• Experienced in management of rigless well services requiring multiple intervention methods and POB attendance of up to 55 persons
• Experience in coiled tubing methods and procedures including fluid circulations and displacement, abrasive jetting, setting sand plugs, flow-release running tools, etc)
• Experience with high volume/high pressure ‘acid frac’ formation stimulation procedures including safe practices, formation treatment fluid compositions and preparation
• Familiar with a well services interventions and working environment related to 16,000ft deep, HP (10,000 psi) and HT (320ºF) gas wells
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Well Services Engineer
A Leading Gas Company In The Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
Field Operator - Pressure Pumping
|Abu Dhabi||15 Jul|
RTC-1 Employment Services