Job description / Role
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support in the management and the delivery of the functional and operational plans for all aspects of the Workforce Operations department across client site/s.
- As one of the key contacts for Workforce Operations onsite, assist multiple functions and members of the workforce by implementing timely and effective solutions and prompt escalation and dissemination of information as/when required.
- Support the department/s with day-to-day instances of staff shortages and/or overstaffing and escalate trends of shortage or overstaffing to the Management.
- Communicate regularly and concisely with the Contact Center Manager and Workforce Operations team to ensure free flowing 2-way communication, escalating challenges and/or risks for prompt resolution.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with all Functions, support the Workforce Services team in ensuring scheduling and rostering deadlines are met across all Functions and on-the-ground adjustments are updated in a timely manner.
- Manage, update, and send daily, weekly, monthly ad-hoc reporting to assist the mgt in monitoring contact center, team & representative performance across client site/s, including but not limited to shrinkage, occupancy, and NPT usage.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
AED 6,500 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Standard Benefits
- 2+ yrs specific exp. in workforce scheduling (roaster creation), Real Time Mgt, Reporting & Warehousing.
- Able to balance a large-scale function operation while understanding the strategic, detail-oriented planning required to deliver it.
- Excellent analytical, numerical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and engage across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a challenging, shifting-priority in a 24*7 operational environment.
- Proficient in MS Office (Macros + advanced functions) and WFM software utilized by assigned projects (Verint, IEX, Aspect, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively in a new environment.
- Bilingual Arabic and English speaker.
- Prior experience in Banking, financial services, or Insurance.
- Candidate readily available in the UAE and can join immediately.
About the Company
We specialize in crafting engaging experiences and driving digital transformation to generate value & make your customers want to connect with you.
We’re extremely passionate about the power of exceptional experiences. When someone has an amazing customer experience, it can be life changing! That’s why we love creating solutions to complex CX problems that genuinely help people. We do it by combining tech, data-driven insights and our team’s diverse expertise to help the world’s best companies deliver brand-defining moments.