Wholesale Operations Coordinator
Job description / Role
Wholesale Operations Coordinator - Guess
Who we are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What you will be doing
Wholesale Operations Coordinator - Taking care of client's request relating to documents required from Brand/ from company for the distribution clients, keep advising the references shipped. Advise them on the arrival of special collection
• Pushing the wholesale clients for delivering
• Forwarding special packaging requests of clients
• Checking wholesale invoicing report Follow up for SOA to be sent to the clients
• Prior to booking order, need to get approval from Finance team to release the order of the client ( since all external client orders are blocked in the system).
• Work on client's data sheet in their template for their item creation and purchase order creation.
• Follow up for payments, LC/ advance payments
• Rework on the packing list/ invoices - as requested by client in their Templates/ format.
• In case of returns advising the allocation of the goods in the system based on the nature of damage
• Ensuring the returns orders are incorporated in SOA and send the revised SOA to clients advising to Exports Team the orders when booked and Ensure they pass on the clear packing instructions of the client to warehouse.
• In case of LC forward the same to Exports to ensure that they do the needful as requested by client.
• Follow up with Exports for sharing the invoices to clients and ensure timely collection by clients. In case of advance payment client Exports must ensure the payment is received prior to shipping the goods.
• Constantly liaising with forwarders for timely movement of shipments, and ensuring our warehouse releases the goods.
• Credit notes are issued for Damages/ commercial agreement/ short shipped items. in case of excess items sent to clients, we need to arrange for the collection and issue debit note.
• And in case of short shipped items need to send the survey form to the warehouse team and ensure the items are short shipped prior to issuing credit notes.
What you'll need to succeed
• Business Acumen
• Communicating Effectively
• Demonstrating Personal Resilience and Adapting to Change
• Service Excellence
• Strategic Sales Planning
• Understanding and Developing Self
• Being Inclusive
• Collaborating and Influencing with Respect and Trust
• Demonstrating Customer Centricity
• Developing and Engaging Team Members
• Driving Results
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.
We Invite All Applicants to Apply
It Takes Diversity Of Thought, Culture, Background, Differing Abilities and Perspectives to truly Inspire, Exhilarate and Delight our customers. At Chalhoub Group, we are committed to inclusion and diversity.
We welcome all applicants to apply and be part of our exciting future. We ensure equal opportunity for all our applicants without regard to gender, age, race, religion, national origin or disability status.
Department: RETAIL & DISTRIBUTION
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.