Job description / Role
On behalf our esteemed client, we are looking to hire a WordPress developer that loves solving problems to assist with multiple, upcoming projects.
This position requires experience building high scale websites by combining programming skills and aesthetics. This role is specifically designed for someone who enjoys working on a variety of projects in a serious, but fun start-up environment.
• Use CMS platforms, such as WordPress, Drupal, Processwire, and others to develop websites for a variety of clients
• Formulate an effective, responsive design based on the latest techniques and to meet client's branding objectives
• Ensure high-performance and readability of code
• Plan and execute complex projects
• Understand the needs of clients in a variety of industries and translate into websites and applications that exceed expectations
• Work as a member of the team to design a functional, secure, and responsive site
• Collaborate with other team members in order to meet deadlines
• Speak directly with clients to collect feedback on milestone deliverables and implement into the design
• Understand customer needs, motivations, and behaviors to translate them into website design
• Develop and implement a custom design, features, and functionality for clients
• Address questions from the client, design team, and management in a timely manner
• Expert in WordPress, Drupal, Processwire, and other CMS platforms
• Experience in WordPress plugins; WPML, Mailchimp, Contact forms.. etc.
• Experience with Photoshop a plus
• Ability to manage time efficiently and multitask to meet strict deadlines
• Adaptability to change the direction of a project on a moment's notice
• Comfortable working as a team with the ability to clearly convey ideas and solutions to problems and projects
• Understanding of latest SEO trends and best practices
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Bachelor's Degree; or
• 3-5 Years of Design Experience
• Professional Portfolio
• 2-3 recommendations
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Del Monte Foods (U.A.E) FZE
Associate Developer (Graduate Hire / Early Professional)
IBM Middle East
Web Developer/Graphic Designer