Job description / Role
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco is currently looking for a Works Planner to join the Facilities Management Planning Team at Dubai Airports FM. The purpose of the role is to manage, develop and supervise a team of helpdesk agents. The Works Planner will work alongside the Planning and Administration Team for Maximo Data Management and Airport Pass applications and management.
- Update actuals and comments in Maximo.
- Update the Quality Checks Tracker submitted by the Engineers and Shift Operations Managers.
- Closing of work orders in Maximo on a daily basis.
- Manage the renewal of staff, subcontractor and material passes.
- Circulation of PPM (planned preventive maintenance) daily completion reports.
- Consolidation of rosters from each hub.
What we are looking for in our candidates:
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manual.
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers , clients and customers.
- Experience using Maximo CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
About the Company
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009, are preparing to launch the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2016. We deliver Facility Management services to both Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia and a range of educational and commercial properties in the UAE. We also deliver postgraduate education to Officers in the Qatar Armed Forces through the Joaan Bin Jassim Joint Command and Staff College in Doha.
Focusing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.