Job description / Role
Job Title: Workshop Helper
Reporting to: Support Manager
Minimum Education: Secondary / Diploma
Age Requirement: 20 -40 years old
The Workshop Helper shall be responsible in
- Ensures that adequate safety precautions are taken prior to any job.
- Maintain Store records, issue stock item, and maintain stock re-order levels.
- Provide Assistance to the Workshop personnel for all equipment, tools and materials
- Maintain a good and healthy relations among all superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have Basic Computer Skills
- Must have basic typing and clerical skills
- Must possess initiative, dependability, resourcefulness.
- Must be willing to work in a team
- Must have the ability to learn
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.