Job description / Role
Job responsibilities include:
• Manage the fleet of vehicles and ensure that the company vehicles are repaired and maintained to the highest standards.
• Inspect the vehicles for breakdowns or routine repairs.
• Plan and organize work schedules for the fleet of vehicles.
• Manage the stores and ensure that the spares are available at all times.
• Manage the automotive workshop business as a profit centre and ensure maximum profitability with high service standards.
• Conduct purchase of company vehicles and spares as authorized by management.
• Responsible for manufacturing of skips and containers for waste collection.
• Arrange for training to drivers on a regular basis to achieve accident free running of vehicles.
• Provide necessary support/assistant to operations department.
• Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
Job Specific Requirements
• Graduate /Diploma - Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
• Min 5 years’ experience, managing an automotive workshop
• Valid UAE driving license
• Technically competent with ability to train others
• Good communication skills
• Has a strong service-oriented attitude, highly organized with a keen attention to detail
• Flexibility and adaptability to a fast-paced working environment
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Mechanical Engineer - Fit Out
Ignite Search & Selection