Job description / Role
• To lead a contractor team to execute workshop jobs such as fabrication, welding and machine shops & Valve Shops as maintenance back up to achieve smooth operation of the plant by means of the underlying scheduling process, standard procedures and optimizing utilization of physical resources.
• The role ensures the readiness of shop equipment, manpower skill, spares and material acquisition to suit the purpose so as to uninterrupted shop services are provided to the operation and plant availability.
• 8-10 years of work experience in Maintenance Workshop field preferably in oil/gas or petrochemical industry.
• Good knowledge of production facilities in an oil/gas or petrochemical industry
• Good knowledge in industrial HSE aspect
• Working experience with multi-disciplinary function in multicultural environment
• Good level in English (Written / Spoken)
• High Supervision skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• High ethical standards
• Leadership skill
About the Company
Our mission is to be the preferred and trusted recruitment partner to both our clients and candidates. To achieve this, we are committed to connecting great companies with great employees and opening up opportunities for both by providing the highest quality of outsourced employment and human resource services. We do believe in specialized staffing solutions that empowers individuals through meaningful work that leads to fuller lives, stronger organizations and richer communities.
We continuously strive to become the employers’ preferred Recruitment Agency of choice based on the extent and quality of our service. We are dedicated to be the leading and most respected staffing service in the communities we serve. We will achieve that through supplying with the highest levels of service, knowledge, professionalism, honesty and integrity.