Job description / Role
• Maintaining lower downtime of fleet with effective planning and budgeting the maintenance cost.
• Prepare the schedule and program for all Machineries with Fleet Manager
• Preventive Maintenance, Trouble shooting and repairs of all machinery
• Coordinates with Fleet Maintenance planning and Info Supervisor on corrective maintenance
• Coordinate with Workshop team to forecast the fleet, break downs and repairs.
• Coordinates with Licensing & Traffic compliance processor on renewal of registration of vehicles in order to finish maintenance work before renewals
• Distribution of daily job among the workshop employees (Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Welders, Tireman and Helpers) and monitor their jobs to complete them on time
• Optimize over time of all Workshop employees by keeping close supervision and follow up on their works
• Check all the old spare parts removed from the machinery before making requisition for new spare parts to minimize the repair cost
• Preparing requisition for new spare parts for the approval of Fleet manager
• Prepare and communicate on Daily logistic operation reports.
• Perform quality jobs at all times and practice the use of the right tools for the right job.
• Adhere/comply with the Company rules and regulations and Safety procedures at all times.
• Take adequate safety measures in consultation with Fleet Manager and Safety department
• Responsible to safe guard our environment by all possible means to maintain a sustainable & health environment
• Mitigate/minimize the environmental impact arising from our work activity as low as reasonably practicable
• Optimum use of resources to minimize the generation of waste
• Proper segregation and disposal of wastes in a safe and recommend manner
• Reports all environmental incidents to the immediate supervisor/Emergency response team
Occupational Health & Safety
• Responsible to follow the company Health & Safety policies, Safety essentials, rules, Safe systems, operating procedures & work instructions at our plants, sites and offices
• Take reasonable care for your own Health & safety and that of others who may affected by your acts or omissions at work
• Report all ill health problems to the immediate supervisor/Manager
• Reports all incidents / Near miss /Hazard alerts to the immediate supervisor/Manager
• Always maintain good housekeeping at workplace
• Participate in department safety meetings /tool box talks/Campaigns/incident investigations/ risk assessment process as instructed by the immediate supervisor
• Support, the company to full fill its legal obligations in terms of health & safety
• Experience in maintaining a wide range of heavy equipment/vehicles/machineries, material handling equipment and fabrication
• Bachelor's Degree(Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
• MS Office(Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of Automation tools.
• Knowledge in Safety Rules and Regulations
• Supervisory skills – ability to effectively lead/communicate/distribute daily job among the workshop employees
About the Company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
In the United Arab Emirates, we are a leading supplier of ready-mix concrete, slag (GGBFS), and cement with more than 10 years of experience and relationship in supporting the expansion and growth of the UAE and the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance & Repair
RTC-1 Employment Services