Job description / Role
• Maintaining lower downtime of fleet with effective planning and budgeting the maintenance cost.
• Prepare the schedule and program for all Machineries with Fleet Manager
• Preventive Maintenance, Trouble shooting and repairs of all machinery
• Coordinates with Fleet Maintenance planning and Info Supervisor on corrective maintenance
• Coordinate with Workshop team to forecast the fleet, break downs and repairs.
• Coordinates with Licensing & Traffic compliance processor on renewal of registration of vehicles in order to finish maintenance work before renewals
• Distribution of daily job among the workshop employees (Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Welders, Tireman and Helpers) and monitor their jobs to complete them on time
• Optimize over time of all Workshop employees by keeping close supervision and follow up on their works
• Check all the old spare parts removed from the machinery before making requisition for new spare parts to minimize the repair cost
• Preparing requisition for new spare parts for the approval of Fleet manager
• Prepare and communicate on Daily logistic operation reports.
• Perform quality jobs at all times and practice the use of the right tools for the right job.
• Adhere/comply with the Company rules and regulations and Safety procedures at all times.
• Take adequate safety measures in consultation with Fleet Manager and Safety department
• Responsible to safe guard our environment by all possible means to maintain a sustainable & health environment
• Mitigate/minimize the environmental impact arising from our work activity as low as reasonably practicable
• Optimum use of resources to minimize the generation of waste
• Proper segregation and disposal of wastes in a safe and recommend manner
• Reports all environmental incidents to the immediate supervisor/Emergency response team
Occupational Health & Safety
• Responsible to follow the company Health & Safety policies, Safety essentials, rules, Safe systems, operating procedures & work instructions at our plants, sites and offices
• Take reasonable care for your own Health & safety and that of others who may affected by your acts or omissions at work
• Report all ill health problems to the immediate supervisor/Manager
• Reports all incidents / Near miss /Hazard alerts to the immediate supervisor/Manager
• Always maintain good housekeeping at workplace
• Participate in department safety meetings /tool box talks/Campaigns/incident investigations/ risk assessment process as instructed by the immediate supervisor
• Support, the company to full fill its legal obligations in terms of health & safety
• Experience in maintaining a wide range of heavy equipment/vehicles/machineries, material handling equipment and fabrication
• Bachelor's Degree(Mechanical Engineering is preferred)
• MS Office(Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of Automation tools.
• Knowledge in Safety Rules and Regulations
• Supervisory skills – ability to effectively lead/communicate/distribute daily job among the workshop employees
About the Company
CEMEX is a global building materials company that provides high quality products and reliable service to customers and communities in more than 50 countries. Celebrating its 110th anniversary, CEMEX has a rich history of improving the well-being of those it serves through innovative building solutions, efficiency advancements, and efforts to promote a sustainable future.
In the United Arab Emirates, we are a leading supplier of ready-mix concrete, slag (GGBFS), and cement with more than 10 years of experience and relationship in supporting the expansion and growth of the UAE and the region.
RTC-1 Employment Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC