Job description / Role
• Do fix, alignment, and testing of PSVs, Control valves, Isolation Valves, and repair of mechanical seals.
• Adjusting of rotors (turbine, blower, turbine, and siphons) according to plant necessities.
• Do the preventive support and restorative upkeep of Electronic Overhead Train (EOT) cranes and preventive support of workshop machines according to their timetable.
• Do appoint daily practice and preventive upkeep and fix, including supplanting worn or harmed parts and organizing trials as important to guarantee safe tasks.
• Carryout high weight testing of complex, funnels, and static gear, for example, pressure vessels, heat exchangers, and so on.
• Do significant redesign of gear, check clearances absolutely, and decide the use/trade of parts for nonstop hardware accessibility.
• Take an interest in the conclusion of deficiencies of a more mind-boggling nature.
• Examine and test finished work to guarantee gear proficient execution as per necessities.
• Completion of 8 years education as a minimum followed by 1-year trade course in the respective field
• Minimum 5 -6 years' experience in the same field
• Great working information about fixes, upkeep adjusting and upgrade of Static and Rotating Mechanical gear in oil and gas and petrochemical plants,
• Familiar with use of estimating and testing instruments,
• Information on HSE methods and practices,
• Arranging and Organizing, Scheduling and Co-planning, Checking, Examining and Recording
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.