Job description / Role
At Farah we thrive on seeing happy guests, colleagues, and partners. We believe that each individual that we meet is important, and that we can make a positive difference to their lives. Our purpose is to create happiness…one smile at a time.
This position provides all of the necessary maintenance required for preserving and improving the physical functionality, safety and appearance of the all of the all workshop equipment, elevated work platforms, and other assets. Your scope of work will also include:
• Perform daily check, start-ups, closing procedures, preventive and corrective maintenance in all workshop equipment, fabrication, and modification and also support rides team and operations.
• Ensure the availability of the equipment always to support and enable smooth operation of the department.
• Supporting the annual rehab activities of the rides.
• Always be an active member of the team to take part in safe housekeeping.
• Maintain and ensure that all equipment and workplace is safe for all Colleagues and Guests.
• Respond and resolve call of downtime of workshop equipment and assets.
• Responsible in reporting and informing Team Leaders with regards to the issues and concerns that affects the safe operation of equipment.
• Taking ownership and completing the task assigned by team leader.
• Ensure that all preventive maintenance checklists are completed and submitted to Team Leader on time.
• Ensure that all corrective maintenance is performed well and eliminate from happening again.
• Provide feedback regarding the task assigned and execution of work if there exists any concerns.
• Team player in executing the task, taking the responsibility and reporting on time.
• Attend briefing, training and development program for personal growth.
• Educated in Technical School/Training Institute or Related technical qualification
• 2+ years’ of experience in maintenance field, workshop, fabrication and assembly, welding
• Basic English speaking/writing abilities.
• To be expert in at least one of the following fields: Electrical and Mechanical
• Physical fitness.
• 4+ years’ of experience in maintenance field in theme park or industrial environment and knowledge about machining, welding, fabrication and tools.
• With the experience in reading drawings, schematic diagram, hydraulic drawings and diagrams, welding and fabrication.
• Experience in troubleshooting and solving issue with equipment.
• Safe handling of tools and knowledge about safety.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now!
About the Company
Farah Experiences LLC was established in 2008 to provide world-class entertainment experiences. Today, the company manages and operates Ferrari World Abu Dhabi , the world's first Ferrari-branded Theme Park and Yas Waterworld, the UAE's unique Emirati water theme park.
Millions of satisfied guests have already visited the two iconic family attractions set in the heart of Yas Island, ideally located 10 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport, 30 minutes from downtown Abu Dhabi and 45 minutes from Dubai.
Farah Experiences is a wholly owned subsidiary of Abu Dhabi-based Miral Asset Management LLC.