Job description / Role
A medical Equipment and Surgical Consumables distributor has a vacancy for a Product Specialist - Woundcare.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To promote and increase sales by visiting physicians, and other HCPs on regular basis.
• Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company wound care products.
• Preparing presentations for potential customers.
• Product Specialist, Wound Care, will be expected to assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans for the wound care portfolio.
• Challenging ability to generate new leads, exploring new opportunities and carrying out customer and group presentation in the field of Wound Care as well organizing product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
• Developing and conducting product presentations, using a variety of mediums, to most effectively position the sales force for success.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a related field i.e. Nursing, Pharmacy, and Medical Technology.
• 3-5 years of experience in same role.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience related to healthcare.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills.
• Planning & organizing skills.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and sustain productive work relationships.
• Previous experience related to Wound Care.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• UAE Driving License & must own a car.
Salary: To be discussed during the interview
About the Company
Bayan Medical Company offers services and devices to health care professionals (HCP), from equipment and medical devices to professional values, our services help HCP , most importantly, improve patient care. Bayan Medical Company is a focused and goal oriented company that supports specialized healthcare markets, the objective of Bayan Medical Company is to be a leading solution provider in the UAE healthcare sector in partnership with world class suppliers. Bayan Medical Company has proven to be a leading solutions provider and continue to do so.
Medical Sales Representative
A Leading Healthcare Company In The UAE
Health Solutions Partner, Oncology
National Sales Manager (Pharma)