Job description / Role
Recruitment Opportunity with Management Solutions International (MSI)
Our Client, an Energy Company engaged in Sub Saharan Africa is looking for:
Business Development Manager (3 Nos.) for the below
- Establish Downstream (Filling stations, Industrial supply, mining Supply, and depot sales), and Upstream (Tenders, Government contracts) trade strategy.
- In this role, you are expected to establish contacts at different levels of our potential customers; utilities, oil, and gas industry, mining and industrial customers have an entrepreneurial drive with a hunter mindset, eager and competent to engage at Top management and Ministry level.
- Understand customer business and value proposition, the Energy business and sales financials comprehensively and power plant financing, construction, operations, and economic drivers.
- Development of the region Trade Strategy for the Bulk supply of Refined petroleum products.
- Develop, implement, and issue regular trade reports based on achievement against budget, market activities, and recommendations on how to maximize sales potential.
- Organize and execute effective logistics and operations strategies to achieve timely deliveries.
- Implementation of the Sales & Marketing Strategy by setting up an efficient Sales structure (Sales team & Back Office)
- Should be well versed with various statutory acts, licenses, and their applicability to run a business under the regulation of the authorities.
- Accurately forecasting and delivering sales with great profitability and low-risk profiles.
- You are also expected to have strong sales and contract negotiation skills, excellent communication and planning skills, be a team player, and good knowledge and business understanding in the petroleum industry.
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow business and help the company expand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years' prior industry-related business development experience within the Sub Saharan region especially in downstream
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.