Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on an exciting long-term pipeline project in Uganda.
We are currently searching for a Construction Advisor with experience in well-pads, flow-lines & pipeline construction.
- Determining the scope of projects via consultation and investigation.
- Analyzing the strengths, weaknesses, and risks of existing project plans, as well as recommending improvements.
- Identifying project parameters and specifications,
- Modification of project construction procedures including any necessary construction engineering documents, calculations, reports, etc.
- Performing cost calculations and coordinating budgets with financial departments.
- Allocating personnel and resources to project construction tasks.
- Collaborating across departments to set realistic project construction targets and timeframes.
- Providing guidance and monitoring of the progress made in the construction stage in cooperation with the engineering, and procurement stages.
- Responsible for coordination with project owner representatives, with correspondence leading, identifying and solving technical issues.
- Charged with providing leadership in construction engineering, construction, site surveys and supporting site management work including Quality Control, HSE, logistics, Warehouse, Prefabrication, Installation and others as necessary for site activities' smooth execution.
- 10+ years of oil and gas industry experience (pipeline, well pad, HDD or oilfield) facilities development related) in project management and/or consultant
- Bachelor's degree in project management/pipeline storage and transportation/welding.
- Advance proficiency in project management software within project control, pipeline construction aspect at least.
- Strong English written and verbal communications skills, French also preferable.
- Strong analytical and technical skills with attention to detail and process improvements
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision in a diverse, multidiscipline team environment
- Ability to manage activities for multiple projects in parallel while effectively managing time and resources required
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Senior Construction Manager
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Senior Project Manager
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Ignite Search & Selection