Job description / Role
Guildhall has secured major staffing contract on one of the largest O&G projects in the region.
We are currently for a Contracts Administrator role we are recruiting for on a major Oil & Gas onshore pipeline project in Uganda.
Our client is a Joint Venture between two of the largest and prominent Oil & Gas conglomerates. The contract is valued at over $500m and is due to last 6 years.
- Reviews, negotiates, and amends standard contract documentation as required, often adding, or changing clauses according to the specifications of stakeholders
- Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms and conditions to best serve and protect Company's interests
- Review and assess tender document to identify the crucial issues on
commercial, contractual, and relevant technical aspects need to be further resolved before and after tender submission
- Perform all clarifications for contracts meeting and coordinating with the project department and smooth functioning of the project
- Assist the departments and evaluating various commercial and technical evaluations
- Keep record, includes drawings, field notes, sketches, reference manuals and any other engineering materials and making sure that they are noted in the contract, and that all information is dictated
- Manage claims process
In order to succeed in this role, applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering, Law or Quantity Surveying
- 8+ years experience as a Contracts Administrator managing Claims
- 5+ years on Pipeline projects or major Oil & Gas projects
- Fluent in English
- Willing to relocate to Uganda
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Subcontractor / Contracts Manager - Oil & Gas
Opus Recruit Middle East
Contract Manager / Senior Contract Administrator
Ignite Search & Selection
|Saudi Arabia||21 Apr|
Contracts Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Apr|
SAS Global Consultants
|Saudi Arabia||26 May|
A Leading Contracting Group In The UAE