Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with one of The Worlds Leading Oil & Gas Contractors that is about to begin work on a major Central Processing Facility (CPF) in Uganda.
- The requirement is for a Contracts Manager (Western Educated) to direct, control and coordinate the execution of Midstream projects under the supervision of the Project Manager.
- Previous experience working on Shell, Total, BP, Petrofac, Exxon Mobil or Aramco projects is preferred.
- Degree educated at a Western Institution
- Experienced working in EPCC projects for Midstream Oil & Gas projects either in relation to Processing or Transmission Facilities
- Thorough understanding of Contracts Administration, Contracts Management and Claims
- Experienced operating as a Contracts Manager
- Advantageous if candidates are familiar with French language (not essential)
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.