Job description / Role
- Assist compiling of company Quality Plan, Inspection & Test Plan (ITP) and Quality Procedures and all pertained QA/QC documentation prior to commencement of any fabrication / construction work.
- Witness and monitor site NDT activities, inspect and test in accordance with the approved Quality Plan, ITP, Quality Procedures and etc.
- Planning of NDT activities.
- Verification of NDT documentation.
- Preparation of project specifications.
- Auditing of NDT subcontractor
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with minimum 3 years similar working experience.
- Demonstrated experience within the fabrication of oil & gas piping and equipment.
- AWS CWI and ASNT Level II or above at least in RT, UT, MT; or equivalent.
- Proficient in English,
- Trained in Office Software.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Welder Inspector (Quality Assurance)
|Ras Al Khaimah||26 Apr|
Quality Control Inspector
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Apr|
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Pipeline Supervisor - 6 Year Project