Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with a joint venture between two large international EPC companies to assist them in finding their key staff. We are currently looking for a Planning Specialist with experience on major Oil & Gas EPC projects to join the team.
• Lead the planning team to initiate, revise, update and analyze the Overall Project L3 schedule in P6, including but not limited to the Critical Path Analysis etc. Be sure the overall project can be controlled with the L3 schedule.
• Review and Comment on the Project Schedule, Subcontract Schedule, Project Planning & Control Procedure as required
• Lead the Project Schedule Risk Analysis and review the Risk Report
• Review and Comment on the Project Progress as required
• Attend the relevant meetings, including but not limited to Weekly/Monthly meetings, Risk Analysis meetings, Schedule Analysis Meetings, Technical Discussion meetings etc.
• Review and Comment on the Weekly, Monthly reports as required
• Communicate and Coordinate with Our partner and Client in the Project Planning & Control
• The other Planning & Control Work as required
In order to be selected for an interview, candidates should have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
• Proficient in Primavera P6 software
• Experienced with Oil & Gas project EPC management.
• Fluent in English.
• Ideally have prior experience working on a TOTAL project
• Experienced in managing a team for planning engineers
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
|Saudi Arabia||13 May|
Planning Manager - Real Estate Developer
A Leading Engineering Consulting Company in UAE