Job description / Role
International Engineering Consultancy requires a QA/ QC Engineer for a two year hospital project in Uganda.
The successful individual will be employed by there UAE office but site based in Uganda .
Other relevant details as follows;
• Salaries for above roles are negotiable dependent on experience
• Accommodation and transportation provided
• UAE work visas provided
• Candidates who are immediately available preferred
• Candidates with UAE attested degree preferred
• 8 week on and 2 weeks off rotation with a 6 day working week
To apply for the role you must meet the following criteria;
• Must be degree educated
• 5-7 years QA/QC experience
• Must have experience working for engineering consultancy or Project Management Consultancy
• Hospital Experience preferred
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.
QA/QC Engineer - Infrastructure
QA QC Engineer - Civil (Oil & Gas)
Copperfield Business Consultancy
|Abu Dhabi||1 Aug|
QA/QC Engineer - International Airport
QA QC Superintendent
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||7 Sep|
QA/QC Engineer for an Environmental Services Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE