Job description / Role
Guildhall is working with one of The Worlds Leading Oil & Gas Contractors that is about to begin work on a major Central Processing Facility (CPF) in Uganda.
The requirement is for a Claims and Risk Manager (Western Educated) to be responsible for:
- Generation of all Project Risk reports and metrics reporting information
- Ensuring creation of mitigation plans and monitoring of actions.
- Support Cost (CRA) and Schedule (TRA) risk modelling and reporting
In order to be shortlisted for an interview, your profile should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree educated at a Western, European or equivalent institution
- Experienced working in EPCC projects for Midstream Oil & Gas projects either in relation to Processing or Transmission Facilities
- Thorough understanding of Risk Management and Claims
- Experienced operating as a Risk Manager
- Advantageous if candidates are familiar with French language (not essential)
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.