Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on one of the most exciting projects in Africa. We are assisting a leading EPC JV which has a 5 year pipeline project that is critical to the future of Uganda.
We are looking for a Bending Specialist to carry out the following:
- Reviewing pipeline drawings, optimising pipeline routing.
- Preparing and presenting bending technical documents including Method Statement, procedures, Work Orders, inspection reports of bending.
- Organize bending activities including PQT, fabrication, inspection and releasing according to project schedule.
- Manage site bending fabrication activities including straight pipe receiving, bending, repairing, handling, stacking and dispatching of bends, monitor and review to complete the works on time and within budget.
- Checking/monitoring bending practices for safety and environmental implications as well as operational efficiency.
In order to be shortlisted for this role, applicants should demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Project Management/Pipeline installation/Surveying
- More than 3 year experience in pipeline installation construction.
- Familiar with pipe bending process.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.