Job description / Role
Guildhall has secured major staffing contract on one of the largest O&G projects in the region.
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Quality Engineer for this major onshore Oil & Gas pipeline project in Uganda.
Our client is a Joint Venture between two of the largest and prominent Oil & Gas conglomerates. The contract is valued at over $500m and is due to last 6 years.
- Understand Contract requirements and the client quality management practices.
- Familiarize the project quality management team with recognized client quality requirements.
- Establish the suitable and efficient project specific Quality Management System, including Project Quality Plan, Project Quality Control Plans and other quality procedures.
- Guide other project departments such as Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning to develop their respective quality management documents.
- Review the suppliers’ and subcontractors’ quality management procedures.
- Prepare and maintain the Project Quality Induction (PQI) documents and conduct the PQI to the Project new members.
- Coordinate all Project Departments to fill in and update the Project Procedures Manual.
- Participate in subcontracting and procurement cycles to ensure specified quality management requirements are met.
- Develop the general Quality Record Index and the Manufacturing Data Book Index.
In order to succeed in this role, applicants should be able to demonstrate the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Certified ISO-9000 Series international standards
- Have a university degree or equivalent with a minimum of ten (10) years of direct experience in quality assurance system activities of which three (5) years must be in managing quality systems relating to oil & gas projects.
- Work experience in African countries.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.
Senior QA/QC Engineer (Quality)
|Saudi Arabia||1 Apr|
Senior (Quality) QA/QC Engineer - EPC - Office Based