Job description / Role
• Supervision and direction of site activities related to civil works.
• In-depth control of the civil works to ensure compliance with the Contract, quality standards and adherence to budget.
• Supervision of all buildings on-site and site infrastructures to monitor compliance with construction and safety standards.
• Review the progress of work on a daily basis.
• Advising the Resident Engineer on construction, quality and progress.
• Issuing, in coordination with the Resident Engineer, construction information related to civil works as per contract requirements.
• Liaising with all relevant package managers, department heads, site staff ensuring all parties are kept informed of all relevant matters in relation to the project.
• Checking project deliverables for which the Site Engineers are responsible for, including drawings, reports, etc.
• Quality Assurance documentation and registers in relation to the assigned work on the project.
• Prepare internal and external reports related to job status.
• Issue early warnings for issues that may arise and resolve emerging ones.
• Attend tests on site and FAT if required, prepare reports and test certificates.
• Review contractor’s submittals, ensure compliance with specifications.
• Conduct regular site meetings.
• Ensure accuracy and completeness of records.
• Carry out inspections for final approval of the completed works and arrange handing over.
USD 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: accommodation + UAE visa + medical + flights + transportation + food on site
• Client focused differentiating through tailored skills
• Striving for excellence, recognizing that excellence is defined by our clients
• Trust – building and retaining relationships of trust with our clients and colleagues
• Teamwork – working together as a team for the Group, not just the individual
• Responsibility – taking responsibility for project performance and our safety
• People – we create an environment for people to realize their potential and supporting professional growth
About the Company
The name MENASA originates from both the geographical region of Middle East, North Africa & South Asia as well as the Arabic word for platform or stage. We provide the platform for employers to approach the best global talent available.
Menasa & Partners is a privately owned, fully licensed, Executive Search company head-quartered in Dubai, UAE.
From our head office in Dubai we are ideally placed to assist organizations in the global search for talent.
We specialize in providing companies not only with suitable individuals to work in their organizations but also offer unparalleled knowledge of the global markets.
Our staff all have in depth knowledge of their vertical markets therefore offering tailored strategic advice.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Civil Engineer - Infrastructure
|Abu Dhabi||17 Sep|
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Civil Inspector - Future Opportunities
KEO International Consultants
Senior Civil Engineer
Qatar Project Management (QPM)