This course expolores best practices in Business Relationship Management (BRM) for facilitating solutions that provide value to the business and satisfy the needs of clients. You will learn to take on the role of the trusted advisor who can align the needs of the business with client expectations.
Who should take this course
Marketing and Sales professionals. Business development managers. Key account executives and sales managers. Anyone who would like to improve their business development skills.
Module 1 - Overview and Best Practices:
- Definition and Scope
- Account Analysis and Qualification
- Understanding Business Development models
- Client Classification
Module 2 - Planning Process Using the STAR Planning Process:
- Strategic Analysis
- Targets and Goals
- Reality Check
- Conducting Customer surveys
Module 3 - Building and Leading Your Team:
- Stages in Team Formation
- Building a High Performance and Creative Team
- Defining Team Roles and Team Motivation Mix
- Managing versus Leading your Team
Module 4 - Process Review and Negotiation:
- Identifying your Unique Selling Propositions (USPs) and Distinctive
- Selling Points (DSPs)
- Activating your Business Development Actions
- Creating a Balanced Scorecard (Business Performance Audit)
- Establishing a Client-Centered Code of Conduct (DART Model)
- Designing and Implementing Key Performance Indicators
- Negotiation Process
- Phases of the Purchasing Decision
- Influencing Decision Criteria
- Completing your Negotiation Plan
Module 5 - Business Proposals:
- Writing a Business Proposal
- Formatting and Copywriting
- Creating your Own Proposal Template
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.