Good customer service is a cornerstone of successful businesses. Every business leader wants their employees to deliver the best customer service possible. Are your employees already providing excellent customer service to your customers? Or are there areas where they need a little polishing? Regardless of your exact circumstances there are always opportunities for improvement. Giving your workforce the tools resources and inspiration to deliver exceptional customer service will ensure your team keeps your clients happy and loyal. This course is designed to develop the coaching skills of participantsas well as showing them how to create and maintaina customer-focused climate.
Who should take this course
Customer Service supervisors. Team leaders. Customer Service Managers. Contact Centre managers.
- Your Role as a Coach
- Discuss the benefits of coaching
- Understand your role in the coaching relationship
- Review the Coaching
- Connection Model
- How You Communicate
- Learning styles
- Describe behaviours using action statements
- Create action statement guidelines
- Your Choices as a Coach
- Know the choices you have as a Coach
- Discuss the effect your choices have on your staff
- Learn the seven steps for giving feedback
- The GROW model Module Four
- One-on-one coaching
- Observation and assessment Giving feedback
- Agreeing desired changes Review meetings
- Training the Team
- Recognise the weaknesses in individuals and teams
- Manage complaints and reduce escalation while developing your team
- Motivate team spirit and talk about poor performance
- Update team members about the latest trends in customer service
- Train the team to achieve right first time's standards
- The coaching plan
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.