Employees who have good quality jobs and are managed well will not only be happier and more fulfilled but are also likely toperform better. Motivation and effective leadership lie at the heart of employee engagement. This course examines the nature of employee engagement its relationship to motivation and howyoucan increase it. It provides advice on how to build a motivated engaged workforce by understanding the principles behind employee engagement. It also covers ways of measuring engagement gaining the support of senior leaders and line managers and making employee engagement efforts organisation-specific.
Who should take this course
Managers Team leaders. Project Managers. HR Professionals. OD specialists.
Module 1 - Employee Engagement:
- What is Employee Engagement?
- Effective channels for employee voice Performance management systems that motivate
- Gaining the support of senior leaders and line managers
- Aligning employee engagement efforts to organisational goals
- Reinforcing purpose and vision
Module 2 - Motivational Leadership:
- Moving from managing to leading 21st century leadership tools
- Characteristics of an ideal leader
- The power of vision Leadership behaviours which engage and motivate
Module 3 - Motivating People:
- Empowering employees to shape their jobs
- Theories of motivation The leader's role in managing change
- Inspiring changes in behaviour
- Overcoming obstacles to change Increasing organizational flexibility
Module 4 - Leading Motivated Teams:
- Characteristics of effective teams
- Characteristics of ineffective teams
- Managing the factors affecting team performance
- Supporting team development Understanding team member styles
- Enhancing team member competencies
Module 5 - Improving Engagement and Performance:
- Gaining the benefits of empowerment
- Dealing with socio-technical management
- Coaching for improved performance
- Adapting your message to different communication styles
- Measuring and reporting employee engagement
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.