Graduate Diploma in Interior Design at Chelsea College of Arts is a one-year programme. This course provides you with the skills and experience required for further study at MA level.
Who should take this course
This course is subject to re-validation. Re-validation is a process that makes sure students get a high quality academic experience. During re-validation there maybe be some changes to course content and structure. Please contact us if you have any questions about this course.
What you can expect:
- To develop a flexible, open-minded approach to thinking about interior design or engaging with contemporary design
- To connect with interior design in a number of ways such as designing, writing, visual communication and research
- To explore the possibility of making narratives from interior design
- To give you the opportunity to engage with contemporary design approaches
- To design small-scale interiors and explore new opportunities within existing architectural spaces
- A personal tutor who supports your development
- To have access to Chelsea's shared workshops. These include ceramics, casting, laser cutting, photography, audio-visual editing suite, metal and woodwork.
Fees & Funding:
- Home / EU fee
About Course Provider
University of the Arts London (UAL) is Europe’s largest specialist art and design university. Its unique creative community is made up of six renowned Colleges, each with its own world-class reputation: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
UAL is the world’s sixth best University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings 2018. Offering an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts, UAL is the main talent pipeline to the UK’s creative industries.
Home to a diverse community of over 18,000 students from 129 countries, UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers. Our graduates can be found in every part and at every level of the creative and cultural sectors, from heads of global business to self-employed practitioners, and on shortlists for awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
Building on UAL’s association with some of the most original thinkers in the arts, students and staff are inspired to challenge convention, generate new ideas and nurture talent. Home to award-winning staff and students for more than a century, UAL’s Colleges are at the forefront of learning, creativity and practice in their specialist subjects. This close-knit College structure offers opportunities for learning and enquiry for people at all stages of their creative development.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.