MA Fine Art Drawing at Camberwell College of Arts wants students to interrogate the practice of drawing. To test, redefine and expand its' limits.
The course sees drawing as a tool that has a wide range of applications from architecture and design through to dance and archaeology. It is a discipline that is responsive to physical, spatial and digital environments.
Who should take this course
What you can expect:
- A course that encourages a range of practices and disciplines
- To develop your drawing, discursive skills and agendas through a re-orientation of your practice
- Cross-pathway lectures, seminars and crits to help you locate your practice within the broader field of fine art and other social, cultural and ethical contexts.
- These will include postcolonial, feminist and disadvantaged discourses
- To engage with the wider research culture at University of the Arts London
- To look at funding, promotion, self-employment and other aspects of professional practice
- To have access to Camberwell's shared workshops.
Fees & Funding:
Home / EU fee
About Course Provider
University of the Arts London (UAL) is Europe’s largest specialist art and design university. Its unique creative community is made up of six renowned Colleges, each with its own world-class reputation: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
UAL is the world’s sixth best University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings 2018. Offering an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts, UAL is the main talent pipeline to the UK’s creative industries.
Home to a diverse community of over 18,000 students from 129 countries, UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers. Our graduates can be found in every part and at every level of the creative and cultural sectors, from heads of global business to self-employed practitioners, and on shortlists for awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
Building on UAL’s association with some of the most original thinkers in the arts, students and staff are inspired to challenge convention, generate new ideas and nurture talent. Home to award-winning staff and students for more than a century, UAL’s Colleges are at the forefront of learning, creativity and practice in their specialist subjects. This close-knit College structure offers opportunities for learning and enquiry for people at all stages of their creative development.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.