MA Fine Art Digital will not be taking applications. If you are interested in Fine Art take a look at the other UAL postgraduate Fine Art courses . MA Fine Art Digital at Camberwell College of Arts focuses on art that engages with, uses and is impacted by digital.
This course doesn't focus on technology but presents it as a tool to facilitate ideas. It places emphasis upon its creative and artistic use. The MA Fine Art Digital is offered both as a studio based and an online course.
Who should take this course
What you can expect:
- To blur and break the boundaries between traditional Fine Art disciplines such as painting, sculpture and printmaking
- To explore the space created by the digital
- Support from specialist academic staff in workshops, individual tutorials and seminars
- A lecture programme
- The chance to get involved in projects, seminars and presentations across the University and at other institutions. These have included the Tate Modern, VA, Institute of Contemporary Arts, FACT in Liverpool, Lumen Art Prize, Aspen Art Award as well as international galleries around the world
- To take part in a final exhibition in London. This combines work from both online and London based students
- To have access to Camberwell's shared workshops.
Fees & Funding:
- Home / EU fee
About Course Provider
University of the Arts London (UAL) is Europe’s largest specialist art and design university. Its unique creative community is made up of six renowned Colleges, each with its own world-class reputation: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Arts, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion and Wimbledon College of Arts.
UAL is the world’s sixth best University for Art and Design in the QS World University Rankings 2018. Offering an extensive range of courses in art, design, fashion, communication and performing arts, UAL is the main talent pipeline to the UK’s creative industries.
Home to a diverse community of over 18,000 students from 129 countries, UAL has a track record for launching and furthering careers. Our graduates can be found in every part and at every level of the creative and cultural sectors, from heads of global business to self-employed practitioners, and on shortlists for awards ranging from the Turner Prize to the Oscars.
Building on UAL’s association with some of the most original thinkers in the arts, students and staff are inspired to challenge convention, generate new ideas and nurture talent. Home to award-winning staff and students for more than a century, UAL’s Colleges are at the forefront of learning, creativity and practice in their specialist subjects. This close-knit College structure offers opportunities for learning and enquiry for people at all stages of their creative development.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.