What Is Marketing:
- The concept and role of marketing
- What it means and how it can be put to work
- The scope of marketing activity
- The Market-Place
- Defining and segmenting markets
- Analyzing market opportunities
- Identifying customers - who they are what they want and how they buy The Tools of Marketing
- An introduction to the marketing mix
- Advertising -preparing and executing an advertising campaign
- Public relations - how to plan and stage a public relations campaign
- Market research Sales
- Characteristics and behaviors of a successful sales person
- Managing your attitude
- Effective communication for face to face and telephone sales
- Positive and negative language
- Before the sales meeting/call
- Recognizing a sales process
- Developing a powerful introduction
- Managing customer responses
- Fact - finding.
- Wants Vs Needs
- Effective questioning techniques to gain information and control the call
- Developing good listening skills
- The buying journey
- Creating the desire
- Presenting the price
- How to gain commitment to the sale
- How to handle objections
Who should take this course
Anyone who is involved or is about to be involved in the process of getting the right products or services to the right customers will benefit from this program. This sales and marketing training program is suitable for sales and marketing staff. This Introduction to Sales and Marketing training program has been designed to understand the essential marketing skills and develop the sales and service skills of any sales or service person working in face-to-face or telephone sales. The program content covers all of the essential elements required to build effective rapport understand the customer'ss needs and gain commitment to a sale. The sales through service approach that is developed in this sales program is guaranteed to increase sales and customer retention levels.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone who is involved or is about to be involved in the process of getting the right products or services to the right customers will benefit from this course. This sales and marketing training course is suitable for sales and marketing staff but it also applies to managers in other areas.
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.