MSc Business and Management will enable you to develop a wide range of business skills demanded by graduate employers worldwide. These include interpreting financial statements developing marketing and pricing strategies and understanding strategy and innovation processes. Our students come from a variety of educational backgrounds including both business and non-business subject areas.
This course will provide you with a comprehensive focus on key areas of business education. The wide range of elective modules available will enable you to develop skills across a wide range of business functions including marketing, HR, finance and operations.
Who should take this course
This course is suitable for graduates of all disciplines including both business and non-business subject areas. The course will equip you with the knowledge to interpret financial statements develop marketing and pricing strategies and understand the strategy and innovation process. Our graduates are being recruited by known brands such as Tesco Unilever and Deloitte in positions across the world.
Career options after graduation
This course will prepare you for a wide range of professional and management careers across sectors including accountancy, marketing, operations, HR and strategic management. Recent graduate positions include:
- Brand Activation Executive - Unilever (United Arab Emirates)
- Communications and Training Executive - Tesco (UK)
- Management Consultant - Deloitte (India)
- Senior Business Analyst - Lloyds TSB (UK)
- Strategic Project Leader - Rolls-Royce (UK)
- Audit Assistant - KPMG (Vietnam).
Scholarship & Loan options
Please apply to be considered for scholarships.
- Accounting for Non-Financial Managers
- Applied Research Methods
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- People and World Organisations
- Operations Management
- Professional Development Programme
- Ethics in Academic Practice Optional Modules - select two modules from one of the following groups:
- Economic Environment of Business
- Entrepreneurial Strategies
- International Business strategy
- Management of Innovation
- International Finance
- Business Finance
- Marketing Channels and Strategic Sales Force Management
- Digital Marketing
- International Marketing Management
- International Operations
- Managing Multi-Organisational Enterprises and Enterprise Systems
- Strategic Global Outsourcing and Offshoring
- Employee Relations in Context
Learning and Talent Development
Global Ethics Human Rights Responsibilities in Business
- Strategic Business Sustainability
- CSR Sustainable Development and Public Policy
- Corporate Governance Regulation and Compliance
- Intellectual Property Strategy and Management
- The course then concludes with a dissertation project.
About Course Provider
Aston University has more than 20 years’ experience assisting off-campus students. The programmes are designed for busy professionals and are 100 percent online, so you can study at a time that is convenient for you.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.