Litigation is still the main method in the world by which parties seek to resolve civil disputes. Civil litigation is governed by the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR) and involves each party trying to prove their case on a balance of probabilities usually before a judge. Parties to the litigation must comply with the CPR although the rules vary depending on the type of case and the value of the claim.
Who should take this course
Consultants lawyers and legal directors working in the private sector-public-oil-cooperative joint sector and independent government bodies lawyers directors and members of legal and representative departments as well as those interested in practical practice in the fields of legal work and judicial.
- Methods of filing and registration (application forms).
- The presence of liabilities and their absence and the power of attorney in litigation.
- Announcements and the job role of the Minutes.
- Prepared papers (practical applications).
- Meeting procedures and the system of meetings.
- Writing memos and pleadings. and preparation of document portfolios.
Rules for the formulation of defence:
- Formal defence - substantive defence.
- Records and evidence.
- Rules and procedures for the judges ' response.
- Calendar features of the state justice system.
- Rules for appeal of judgements.
- Full grasp of the principle of legality.
- Martial arts and defence.
- Formal defence substantive defence .
- The oral review.
- Written pleadings.
- Legal writing assets.
- The origins of legal interpretation.
- Arbitration disputes and procedures
About Course Provider
London Training for Excellence offer a wide range of training courses in London for organisations and individuals who wish to advance their skills and knowledge in the business world. With a great training centre in London, London TFE have everything that is needed to understand the basic needs of a business. Each course focuses on the ‘real-life’ issues a business could face and how to tackle them with ease.
London TFE have a team of enthusiastic leaders and instructors who share a passion for education and want to deliver that same passion to every individual who wish to take a business to succession. Each training courses London encourages individual to aim high and reach their full potential.
How to enroll?
Provide us with your contact details, course provider will get back to you.