Job description / Role
Who are we?
SupportRoom is a digital behavioural mental health and well-being platform with a core mission of making therapy accessible and affordable. We want to ensure clients receive ongoing support - and not just support within the moment. Our platform has a host of value-added features that enable therapists to understand much more about the patients/clients whom they are treating. Through regular prompts to our clients to fill in a mood tracker, the therapists can examine symptoms over time and begin to understand more about trigger patterns.
As SupportRoom continues to grow so does our sales team! We are currently seeking a passionate, outgoing and committed BD Executive to proactively call, engage and sell SR services to HR Directors across the UK.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin
- Outbound prospecting by both email and phone to generate new opportunities
- Inbound conversations by contacting leads in an existing Sales Pipeline
- Discover prospects’ unique business challenges and identify relevant opportunities to deliver value through SupportRoom's value proposition
- Facilitate high-level conversations with senior executives at target accounts
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders to deliver the client-centric solutions
- Work closely with Management to develop target lists, call strategies and messaging to generate opportunities for new business
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customer and passionate about shaping the future of SupportRoom's future.
You will have
- Experience in high-volume cold calling/business development is preferred but not essential
- Experience of working in an e-commerce or wellbeing SaaS company is preferred
- Experience of working in a hyper growth tech environment is an advantage
- Ability to accurately qualify leads based upon established criteria
- Have a positive, self-driven team mentality and a strong desire to learn
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential for success
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively
- Ability to build extraordinary customer relationships
How we reward you. We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at SupportRoom as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Support Room is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will work from home for the foreseeable future.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.