Job description / Role
• Develop and implement effective metrics with the 3PL provider and with regular reporting schedules
• Provide analysis on productivity, service, and quality metrics
• Identify / champion continuous improvement projects directly related to Central Hub Distribution Center Operations.
• Responsible for adherence to $8 million + annual budget with 3PL provider.
• Budget Planning
• Monitoring, and reporting
• Cost savings projects
• Responsible for training on Royal Canin procedures with 3PL associates
• Responsible for supporting and working with the 3PL provider in the maintenance and development of contingency plans in the event of unforeseen interruptions in the Distribution Center Operations
• Implement business procedures, best practices and internal controls necessary to ensure 3PL compliance to minimize business and legal risk, including creation of SOP's and documented procedures
• Establish and manage risk assessments, and audit procedures
• Manage inventory audit procedures, root cause analysis and reconciliation
• Manage the product loss and damage to be in compliance with RC standards of distribution
• Attractive Salary Package
• Bachelor's degree in Business, or Supply Chain related fields
• Six Sigma / Lean Certification
• Broad knowledge of Logistics, Distribution, and Transportation processes
• 4-5+ Years experiences in Warehouse operations and Inventory Management
• Proficient in analytic tools (Excel, Access, Project)
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.