Job description / Role
• Produce quality Drilling procedures with principle focus on delivering safe and efficient operations.
• To provide Engineering support at the rig-site to the Drilling Supervisor.
• Demonstrate exemplary QHSE attributes and act as a safety leader
• To deliver Well operations on time and budget with no harm to personnel, assets or the environment.
• To work with our clients using the Well Delivery Process to develop the Basis of Design for all Well operations
• To be fully involved in early project planning to maximise value through optimal well design.
• To ensure cost estimates for wells at each stage of the well delivery process for budget
• As per company policy
• Bachelors in engineering or science degree current offshore survival, medical and mist certification. Current iwcf subsea supervisors certification
• Drilling Engineering experience both onshore and offshore
• Working knowledge of well plan and casing design software.
• Significant work experience in well operations.
• Experience as a Wellsite Drilling Engineer Minimum of a Bachelors in Engineering or Science degree.
• Previous Drilling Engineering Experience
• Can evidence professional and personal ongoing development and/or learning.
• Current offshore survival, medical and MIST certification.
• Current IWCF Subsea Supervisors certification
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.