Job description / Role
• Candidates will be working/supervising/planning and coordinating multi disciple brownfield projects and should be familiar with relevant engineering codes and standards
• Preferably time served recognized apprenticeship
• Self motivated
• Self starter requiring minimum supervision
• Ideal candidate will be from an Instrument/Electrical background
• Must have a minimum of 10 years Construction and Commissioning experience on Oil & Gas Brownfield and Greenfield sites/projects
• Must have a minimum of 10 years of project oriented experience
• Should be familiar with relevant engineering codes and standards
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.