Job description / Role
• To plan, prepare, train and assess learner competence and improve skills, knowledge and behaviours relating to learning outcomes.
• As a Tutor you are required to carry out the following duties in the context of Instep's policies and practices, particularly Equality and Diversity, Safeguarding, Health and Safety and Data Protection (GDPR), including informing learners of their obligations.
• Provide a robust programme induction, setting clear expectations, providing a detailed explanation around all aspects of the programme
• To identify individual support needs through thorough analysis of initial and diagnostic assessments, tailoring support and planning additional support interventions as required.
• To set and review SMART targets on assessment plans with clear guidance and timebound deadlines.
• Provide ongoing support and guidance to all apprentices, assisting with the delivery and application of new learning.
• Conduct regular assessment of learner's knowledge, skills and behaviour against the relevant apprenticeship standard
• Provide meaningful and stretching feedback to learners to challenge and motivate them in their learning.
• To ensure learners have successfully completed their learning in line with their anticipated completion dates.
• To carry out progress reviews in line with contractual requirements as set out by the operational management.
Qualifications and experience required
• Food and Drink qualification at Level 3 minimum (Essential)
• An appropriate assessor qualification (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA) (Essential)
• Verification or quality assurance qualification (D34, V1, TAQA) (Desirable)
• Formal teacher training (Desirable)
• Minimum 3 years occupational experience working in Food Production (Essential)
In return you will receive a salary of up to £33,000.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results