Job description / Role
General English Teachers x 5 required urgently for a short term contract (6-8 weeks) for a summer programme in Doha, Qatar from mid June to mid August 2019.
Applicants must be Native English Speakers with experience teaching at higher education level.
• Must be Native English Speaker
• Bachelor degree but Masters preferable in subject area, plus either TESOL, CELTA, DELTA an advantage
• Experience in GCC region
• 5+ years of teaching essential and sound curriculum knowledge of english teaching to Higher education level
• Must be professional, flexible and have the ability to work alongside others
• Available to start work in early June until mid August 2019
• Airfare, accommodation and transportation included for the right applicants
About the Company
University Foundation College is the first in Qatar to offer UK University Preparation Courses, approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education, which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling and placement experience. Our programmes are 'quality assured' by the Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and taught by UK qualified teachers.
University Foundation College is a new dynamic private British College approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education which brings together a wealth of academic and international counselling experience.
Our ethos is to place our students at the centre of everything we do. We offer interesting and innovative Northern Consortium of UK Universities (NCUK) and Pre-Foundation preparation programmes blended with skills development.