Job description / Role
HR Organizational Development Specialist - London
Our client, a large media company, is currently looking for a HR OD Specialist who will be responsible for providing support in the various Human Resource functions which include Recruitment, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations and General HR Admin.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Timely processing of the monthly payroll and submission of relevant payroll reports.
• Fair and equal administration of company and mandatory employee benefits.
• Support the RHRO in the implementation of recruitment objectives and policies.
• Assist and coordinate with the RHRO in the preparation of the manpower plan & accordingly prepare, monitor and control an efficient recruitment plan.
• Receive all the job applications, sort and classify based on relevant qualifications and store in database for retrieval as and when required.
• Specific recruitment processing tasks include: short listing candidate CV’s against job descriptions, updating vacancy and applicant status within the recruitment procedure, organizing interviews and producing interview schedules, liaising with applicants to provide updates on their progress etc.
• Proactively plan and manage recruitment for all positions within the relevant departments; including managing attraction campaigns and candidate sourcing, short listing candidates, skills & personality testing, behavioral interview assessment with line manager.
• Seek out and manage recruitment suppliers and ensure they deliver a consistent quality & cost- efficient service to the business.
• Manage vacancy and candidate records and ensure that all data and information is accurate and up to date.
• Manage updates the HR Helpdesk.
• Manage the timely processing of pre-employment requirements and new joiner arrangements.
• Process Final Settlements and handle complete Employee Separation process.
• Generate monthly reports.
• Ensures mutual respect and diversity efforts are properly implemented.
• Ensure fairness and consistency of all company policies and corrective actions.
• Conduct MPU, job analysis and work process questionnaire to all employees.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or Behavioral Studies
• Three (3) to five (5) years of relevant experience within the UK
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong consultative, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to present information and communicate effectively with all levels of management.
• Has the potential to be groomed to the next higher position.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.