Job description / Role
My client is looking for a qualified instructor with experience delivering qualifications up to level 5 to join their team covering Cambridgeshire.
Purpose of the role
* Responsible for working with work based learners, delivering all aspects of the apprenticeship framework to successful completion of the qualification, through our ways of working and behaviours.
* Support, motivate and coach all learners through their qualification, adhering to the standards of the apprenticeship program to ensure progression for their qualification, consistency and fairness throughout all assessment delivery techniques.
* Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
* Work persistently to achieve satisfactory and correct results, delivering a balanced KPI's in line with Company expectations
* Take responsibility to operate within the 8 week framework to maintain operational delivery consistency across the Company
* Manage and complete both company and personal administration within given timescales.
* Support the development of learners towards maximising their full potential and ensure all learners experience quality standards in line with Company and Ofsted guidelines
* Identify any additional learning needs, and provide the learner with all relevant information, guidance and resources
* Drive exceptional performance through self - generation across the area you operate within
* Build trust to maintain and enhance relationships with existing learner and clients assuring the Lifetime brand is synonymous with and recognised for quality of service
* Build rapport to maintain and enhance relationships with business support teams to support the delivery of the sector plan
* Maintain continuous professional development and ensure CPD reflects Company and industry requirements
* To be an vocational expert with Fitness experience.
* Collaborate with your team and contribute to ad hoc cross sector/function projects to support the delivery of Lifetime's strategic plan
* Role model the organisation's values and DNA behaviours
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.
* Level 4/ 5 Health and Social Care Qualification or above (LMC or RMA in Care)
* GCSEs English and Maths (C or above or key skills equivalent)
* Assessing Qualification (desirable)
* Level 5 Care, Leadership and Management Qualification
* Functional Skills Maths and English Level 2 (desirable)
* Teaching Qualification (desirable) Experience, knowledge and skills
* Extensive and relevant vocational experience as a Deputy Manager/ Manager in Adult Health and Social Care settings
* Experience of working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
* Strong communication and self-motivation skills
* Experience of working autonomously
* Experience of operating within WBL/education environment
In return, you will receive a basic salary of £27,590 - £28,560 Depending on experience + Excellence company benefits.
About the Company
At Alderwood, we pride ourselves on best practice recruitment, tailored for the Work Based Learning, Welfare to Work and Education sectors. Our core values and attributes are important to use and underline our proven ability to deliver results