Job description / Role
• Set up and maintains network operations, including assembly of network hardware, infrastructure, telecommunications, and connectivity equipment.
• Responsible for data and network backups based on established procedures
• Responsible for network uptime on established procedures.
• Responsible for network documentation and keeping documentation current.
• Performs network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems.
• Upgrades network hardware and software components as required.
• Installs, upgrades, and configures network printing, directory structures, rights, security, software and files services.
• Provide users with all aspects of technical support.
• Monitor, resolves, and documents any helpdesk issues from end users
• Establishes and administers accounts for network users, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed.
• Installs and tests necessary software and hardware
• Maximizes the availability, uptime, stability and data integrity of Company Infrastructure, PC software, hardware, network, printers, and file and print servers.
• Troubleshoots PC, printer, and network hardware problems. Repairs and/or replaces equipment and/or parts as necessary. Orders new or replacement parts within budgetary approval guidelines.
• Monitors PC, network and server performance. Tunes to optimize performance. Makes recommendations for new equipment or services.
• Administers troubleshoots and maintains telephone system, phones and other communication equipment.
• Maintains inventory of all hardware, software, and telecommunications equipment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Attractive Salary Package
Minimum Qualification Required:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) plus 7 years related experience
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.