Job description / Role
Does the idea of recruitment excite you, but you are looking for something more account management focused without the drive of new business?
Looking to work with some of the major international clients within the industry and manage existing relationships?
Focus on the candidate side of recruitment?
If so this could be a great opportunity for you to join award winning recruitment agency Genesis Associates as a Recruitment Consultant.
WHO ARE WE?
Genesis Associates is a recruitment consultancy which, established in 2007, has gone from strength to strength since! With an office in the heart of Wilmslow, South Manchester and ambitious growth plans we are looking for Graduates just like you to come on board our Graduate Training Scheme.
Having been awarded with Investors In People Gold, something awarded to only 1% of organizations in the whole of the UK, our emphasis on the training and development of our employees is second to none.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone to come on board and focus on our candidate relationships only. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who does not want to do any cold calling or new business and only wants to do the candidate side of recruitment or someone who is new to recruitment and wants to start a new career in recruitment with this focus, and the long term goal of progressing to an Account Manager.
WHY WORK FOR US?
* Consistent training that you will require throughout your career with us
* An opportunity to build an extremely successful desk within one of our specialist industries
* Chance to have profit share within the company
* Earn a generous OTE ( Realistic for your 1st year £25k)
* Guarantee on commission with set target in place
* Annual and Quarterly company holiday ( Las Vegas, Ibiza, Palma and Barcelona)
* Weekly incentives
* Office competition games
* One of the best commission schemes in the recruitment industry
* A performance driven environment
* A chance to travel the world to places such as Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Qatar
* Open door environment with Managers and Directors
* Quarterly Director lunches for the over achieving recruitment consultants
* Weekly reviews of performance
* Progression schemes (Opportunity to become a Divisional Director)
* Build your own team of recruitment consultants
* Opportunity to launch your own Division
You will get a chance to work alongside one of our Senior or Principal recruitment consultants and absorb information and help you build an exceptional skill set working with Enterprise and Blue Chip organizations. You will have the opportunity after 6 months resourcing to transition into an Account manager role, managing some of the key client relationships in our business.
You will need to show the correct competencies that a Trainee Recruitment Executive should have however you do not need sales experience to become a recruitment consultant! Should you have previously tried sales and feel the new business side was not for you, this could be your perfect opportunity.
Salary : £18,000 - £20,000 plus £25,000-£35,000 OTE 1st year, £40,000+ 2nd year, £60,000+ 3rd year
If you are someone that does not stop at anything to achieve the results you have set out to achieve, strive in a busy professional recruitment environment, and want a career where you can progress, and benefit from fantastic incentives and excellent team moral then apply today by clicking on the link below.
Please be aware we receive a high level of applicants, and therefore will aim to respond to your application as soon as possible. Please click on the 'Apply Now' button below to forward your application directly to us.
WHAT DO WE NEED FROM YOU?
* Adhering with principles and values
* Learning and researching
* Follow instructions and procedures
* Achieving personal work goals and objectives
* Delivering exceptional results and meeting our customers high expectations
* Persuading and influencing
* Think outside the box
* Adapting and responding to change
* Relating and Networking
* Go the extra mile
* Team player
* Can work on own initiative
About the Company
Genesis Associates is a provider of interim, contract and permanent recruitment solutions across the globe. As a trusted advisor to both privately owned and blue chip organisations our ethos is simple: We source and identify talent to ensure our clients realise their commercial objectives. We provide candidates with expertly matched opportunities designed to enable them to develop and progress.
Our partners enjoy an enhanced experience throughout the entire recruitment journey as Genesis focus on true account management of key customers and industry professionals. The ongoing success and growth of the business has been built upon two simple principles:
- The ability to source and supply specialists skills or opportunities for key appointments.
- The highest levels of customer services leading to repeat business and successful referrals.
It's not just what we do; it's how we do it that makes the difference.