Job description / Role
• Train, develop and manage Sales and Service Representatives.
• Manage flow of service requests to ensure customers are serviced in a timely and efficient manner.
• Conduct End-of-day Check-In / Morning Check-Out process with Service Representatives to ensure daily expectations are met and employees are prepared for the day.
• Fulfill duties of Service Representative when he/she is absent.
• Provide field coaching and sales training to Sales Representatives.
• Work to prevent and resolve Route Sales issues and complaints.
• Attractive Salary Package
• Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
• Required attendance at a two (2) week long on-boarding, regulatory and position specific training course that will be held out of town.
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• 2+ years of leadership experience
• Must have the ability to obtain and retain a Class B commercial driver’s license with Hazmat endorsements
• Intermediate or greater Microsoft Office skills
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.