Job description / Role
Are you looking to settle in the UK?
We are a group of companies having operations in Accountancy, Consultancy, Education, Training and Recruitment. We currently have an amazing opportunity available in our sales and marketing department in our UK offices.
Your duties will include;
• Building and developing strong relationships with customers
• Creating leads, contacts and sales into CRM
• Contacting potential customers via phone, sms and email
• Attending clients meetings online or face to face and presenting the services in a structured and professional way
• Mastering sales pitch and offering solutions according to customer needs
• Negotiating the payment plan and closing sales
• Managing sales pipeline and meeting weekly / monthly sales targets
• Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints
• Meeting and exceeding monthly KPI's
• Attending exhibitions and events to create new business opportunities
• Attending monthly performance review meetings with sales manager
We can offer UK Skilled Worker Visa which can potentially lead to British Citizenship.
AED 9,500 to 12,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Salary: 6,500 – 9,500 AED --- Commission + Bonus: 4,000 – 6,500 AED --- UK Skilled Worker Visa Leading to British Citizenship
Ideal candidate will have
• Excellent English communication skills
• Knowledge of any CRM (Zoho One, Zoho CRM, Salesforce, HubSpot)
• 3+ years of sales & marketing experience within Accounting, Consultancy, Recruitment or Education sectors in Gulf Region
About the Company
KBM Training and Recruitment is committed to becoming the UK's leading accountancy training provider. Our training programs are designed in collaboration with KBM Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors, a recognised partner of ACCA as a Gold level Employer. This allows us to provide great insight on the practical aspects of accountancy with the latest industry practices, ensuring our trainees are up to date with employer demands.
Our practical training in accountancy is available for all levels and is delivered on a one-to-one basis. Learners will work on real client files under the supervision of qualified chartered accountants in real business environments, while using various accounting software including Sage 50, QuickBooks, Sage Payroll, Xero, IRIS, Excel and many more.
Sales Representative - Key Accounts
|Saudi Arabia||6 Dec|
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE