Job description / Role
Gulf Connexions is working alongside one of the leading car manufactures in the world who are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Graphic Designer to join their marketing team based out of their London office. The ideal candidate should have in-depth knowledge of brand design, corporate identity, graphic design as well as digital and print process. For a candidate to be successful in this role, they must be a self-motivated, multi-tasker who has the ability and mindset to balance their routine daily duties with more diverse and complex projects.
• Conceptualize, strategize and design a wide range of marketing materials including brochures, presentation boards, proposals, flyers, newsletters, and invitations.
• Create dynamic and strong graphic solutions to interconnect the brand message in all print related projects.
• Design original pieces, including illustrations, infographics, digital and social ads etc;
• Manage and oversee the end-to-end design projects- From brief through to delivery/production.
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
• Work closely with the marketing team to ensure that all projects are on track.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience in professional graphic design - Banking/Financial Services industry experience is a plus.
• Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design or related creative field.
• Advanced experience in industry standards of the graphic design field with extensive knowledge of the principles of print, type, color, layout and production techniques.
• A strong understanding of corporate branding standards and the ability to bring a creative edge to projects while working within the standards.
• Expertise in Creative Suite/Creative Cloud applications.
• Ability to manage a dynamic set of multiple work priorities, demands, and changes.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, good verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, exceptional organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast-paced/deadline driven environment.
Candidates that apply for this position must be legally authorized to work in the United Kingdom on a permanent basis. Visa sponsorship is not offered for this position.
Applications will only be considered if you have the relevant experience and your skill set match those required and stipulated within the advert text.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
Gulf Connexions Group is the regions leading specialist recruitment consultancy providing a wealth of local and international expertise and in-depth market intelligence for its blue-chip clients and candidates.
Contact our consultants directly for your specialist recruitment requirements. For candidates searching for job opportunities and requiring informed career advice, Gulf Connexions provides updates on the top positions available across the region.
Headquartered in Bahrain in the heart of central business district, Gulf Connexions maintains offices in Abu Dhabi, Bahrain, Dubai, Hong Kong, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Singapore, fully equipped with state-of-the-art database technologies. Gulf Connexions has a rigorous screening process for all prospective candidates with interviewing facilities available throughout the region.
Gulf Connexions has the most extensive database of experienced and qualified banking candidates available for regional deployment. Gulf Connexions works closely with the region\'s leading blue chip organizations providing candidates with excellent career path development and unrivaled employment opportunities.
Senior Graphic Designer
Senior Graphic Designer (Fashion Retail)
Quest Search & Selection
Big Fish Recruitment
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE