Job description / Role
We are looking to work with an experienced Curriculum Designer on freelance and contract-based projects. You will manage and lead a team of Subject Matter Experts and Curriculum Designers to ensure highest quality standards are met throughout the process of curriculum planning, design and end-product delivery.
Your responsibility will be to ensure smooth work of our virtual teams, to make sure that the learning design and content quality are exactly as envisioned and maintained throughout all modules of the programme being developed. You will also be responsible for selecting the highest-profile candidates to work with you on individual curriculum projects, depending on their experience and expertise. This position will require you to liaise with other team members ensuring consistency of approach and maintenance of the highest quality across course modules. You should also be ready to script and storyboard yourself when needed.
The role is the perfect development opportunity and a stepping stone stone in your Curriculum Development career. If you wish to take your career to the next level from Instructional Designer/Content Developer to Senior Instructional Design Leader and/or Advisor, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
- Mentoring, guiding and reviewing the work of our Curriculum Content Design Team.
- Supporting in establishing strategic partnerships and devising creative learning solutions that would meet our clients’ needs.
- Leading project kick off meetings (both internal and external) to ensure the key information is captured, circulated among the appropriate people and recorded in an actionable way.
- Supporting and developing members of our Instructional Design Team to enhance their professional skills.
- Actively contributing to team meetings, provide thought leadership on best industry practices and methodologies.
- Revisiting and providing feedback on project budget plans during the pre-sales stage to ensure project efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
We have varying client needs and budgets which determine the consultant's daily rate we are able to pay. We are looking to onboard a broad spectrum of experience and educational experiences and are able to negotiate a rate that meets the expectations of both EdScrib and the consultant.
There is a possibility to become an Edscrib team member on a permanent basis, however, this will be based on your performance.
This is a remote and flexible opportunity that will not require you to relocate or travel.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a strong academic background in Education/Instructional Design/Psychology/Writing/Journalism. A University degree is essential for this job.
- Have relevant industry experience of at least 5 years.
- Be up to date with the development of cutting-edge learning solutions, e.g. learning simulations, games, mobile, online and blended learning approaches.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in technical aspects of curriculum development and knowledge in e-learning design would be an advantage.
- Show an excellent attention to detail.
- Have advanced organisational and team management skills.
- Be self-motivated and have a true passion for Education.
About the Company
We understand universities’ needs for always keeping course content and formats updated and upgraded. Together we refresh, renew and redevelop innovative curricula, modules and courses for Higher Education Institutions.
Curriculum Development Operations Manager (Freelance & Remote Working)
|United Kingdom||23 Apr|
Strategic Leadership Consultant (Freelance & Remote Working)
|United Kingdom||23 Apr|
Online Tutor - All subjects
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Senior Leadership Position / Subject Teacher
Alia International Private School
|Al Ain||6 May|
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE