Job description / Role
- Work with the Email Marketing Manager to create engaging campaigns
- Scheduling the Email Marketing calendar, from scheduling to reporting
- Day to day liaison with digital agencies and Copy Writing team
- Supporting Agencies in website testing and conversion rate optimisation
- Manage and update relevant social media channels (Facebook, Instagram etc)
- Keep up to date with Email Marketing and broader Digital trends and attend industry events
- Work closely with the PR agency to ensure the effective management of all journalists / bloggers / influencers visits
- As per company policy
- Bs Degree In Marketing
- BS Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
- Experience of working across digital marketing channels
- Ability to work on multiple projects and ability to meet deadlines
- Reporting and analytics on all campaigns
About the Company
Dragon Recruiting is a leading international staffing and recruitment company, head-quartered in London, with further offices all over the globe. Our clients range from numerous well known UK and international businesses. We also represent a wide range of less well known clients - helping them to find staff for their businesses around the world.
As an international recruitment agency, our clients benefit from a vast network of human resource specialists who attract, cultivate and connect organisations to talent in both global and local markets. Our unrivalled
scope of services and global reach allow us to share candidates and roles across borders. With greater coverage and tools, we can ensure our clients and candidates all get the best outcome for their recruitment needs.
With experience of over 3 decades we are recruiting more than 10,000 workers annually to and from the UK, USA and the Middle East and several other Asian countries. We specialize in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.