Job description / Role
Our client a mixed disciplinary consultancy has an urgent opening for a Senior Structural Engineer for it's Manchester offices.
Suitable candidates should apply who meet the following criteria.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, preferably with a Masters.
- Preferably Chartered Member of The Institution of Structural Engineers or at least ready to complete exam.
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a structural design engineer.
- Proficient in all relevant structural engineering software used in modern design offices.
- Great leadership skills and ability to mentor more junior team members.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.