Setting Out Engineer - Highways and Bridges
Job description / Role
My client is a leading international construction company who are working on major projects all over the world and have an excellent reputation. They are currently working on a major road maintenance and upgrade scheme and are looking to recruit experienced Site Engineers to work on the setting out of highways and bridge schemes.
- Candidates should have a a degree in civil engineering and must have a proven track record of working on highway and bridge construction projects all over the world.
- Candidates should have experience as a site engineer and have worked on the setting out of major bridge and highways schemes.
- Knowledge of UK codes and standards is required as is excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration