Job description / Role
Site Agent - UK Wide - Major Projects (lodge provided)
UK wide - lodging provided.
Company: Tier 1 Contractor
Project: Highways Construction
An exceptional Site Agent is required for an awarding wining, leading, highly reputable, tier 1 Main Contractor, to help deliver a major Highways Construction projects based across the UK. Civils, Structures or Highways experience would be suitable for this project.
* Manage all Site Engineering operations on a project
* Input and support the Site Agent / Project Manager with the production of Construction Phase Plans, risk assessments and method statements and brief these out where required
* Support the Site Agent / Project Manager on-site to ensure that work is carried out safely, on time, to budget
* Promote, review and contribute to the development of safe systems of work.
* Liaise with commercial team and designers to record and capture changes identified on site.
* Liaise with Safety department for specialist advice and report all near misses / unsafe conditions
* Solid Civil Engineering background
* CSCS Card
* Driving license
* Highways / Road Construction experience is desired
* In return for being a successful candidate you will be offered a competitive salary, depending on experience plus an attractive benefits / lodging package. This really is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the market leaders in this field.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity then please apply online.
About the Company
The Highfield Company is a specialist recruitment consultancy that focuses on the international construction and engineering industry sectors. With combined recruitment experience of more than 20 years, the directors have worked on technical and management positions at all levels, from Graduate to Executive, and for many of the Construction industry’s leading companies.
With experience of sourcing candidates for assignments in over 100 countries, The Highfield Company is perfectly equipped to service the needs and requirements of any construction, property or engineering based employer anywhere in the world. Our consultants are specialists in their designated disciplines, which include Building & Construction, Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, PQS & Cost Consultancy, Project Management, Consulting Engineering, Mechanical & Electrical and Facilities Management.